Thursday, August 6, 2020

Memories

Here's a cute little image that comes from a set of Cat's Pajamas stamps.  I just love their cute little guys.  This one is no exception.  What a sweetie.  You'll noticed I added the perfect sentiment for summer vacation (or just summer for that thought), "Memories are Life's most precious Treasures."  Awe, doesn't that make you smile?

Hope you have some wonderful summer memories this year.  I thought this card was just perfect for my summer after Turkiye.  Ahh, what memories.  

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a lovely card. That little bunny is so cute and the sentiment is perfect. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Pretty card, wonderful sentiment!

Gaye said...

Precious card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

Tindaloo said...

such a cute card ♥

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and I am sure you will cherish your memories of Turkiye during the cold winter months.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Pleased to hear you had a great trip Holley - enjoyed seeing the photos as I felt I was on holiday with you! Shabneez x

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!