Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Crazy in Love

sharing this darling Notturno Digital Arts image for my DH this week, as it's his birthday on Saturday. I thought this image was just TOO cute.  It would be perfect for valentines or any other love occasion like today.  I added a sticker sentiment, "Crazy in love" for it along with some gorgeous Turkish lace.

OK, so back to learning to count in Turkish, we were doing numbers, one-bir; two- iki, three - uc (uch) and today is four- dort......ten - on;  thanks for learning along with me, lol


6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Cute card, gorgeous lace.

Gaye said...

Crazy cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card with the sweet image and lace.
Valerija xx

Fikreta said...

Lovely card!