Monday, May 10, 2021

Hunny Bunny

 Sharing this super cute stamp for the DH as his birthday is approach soon.  I love him dearly and hope his day is special.  I ask him what he wants, he says, "a donation to the capitol area food bank."  yep.  that's what he wants every year.  He's so sweet.

OK, so back to learning Turkish number, one is Bir;  two is iki; ten is ON;  If I keep making myself say them everyday all month long, perhaps I will be OK when I get to Turkey.  Mostly at the market because you are holding up some type of product and the response is always a Turkish number.  So it makes sense to learn numbers quickly.  The term to get a price is ne kadar? (how much is it?)

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a cute image and card Holley
Gr Karin

Tina Z. said...

Super cute card.
I learn Turkish with you, such fun.
Crafty hugs xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Awwww! Sweet card for a good man!

Kathy Dippner said...

Adorable card and I love the sentiment!

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

So cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable xoxo

Valerija said...

Beautiful image and card. I love it.

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!