Thursday, June 15, 2023

Life Captured

 Here's a wonderful card using some great stickers and die cuts from Simple Stories.  I found a booth at the last scrapbook show with wonderful card stock stickers, papers, die cuts, and more!!  I bought all kinds of things and sat down and made a ton of wonderful cards for sharing.  I think this one is just perfect theme for now!  Life Captured


at some level that is my blog, but this summer i'll be sharing some great photos of Turkiye on FB, so check it out.

4 comments:

Taty said...

Hi Holley I like the message on the card, you're right life should be captured to enjoy every moment. tonight I will go to the Tiziano Ferro concert even with crutches because life must be lived. a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Enjoy every minute of every day. Live life to the fullest! This card says a lot!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very nice card Holley

gr karin