Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Life Captured

 I made this cute typewriter card for my God-mother. I thought it was just perfect for this trip because it says, "Life captured".  How fun is that?  I really should be documenting these trips with a scrapbook.  One of them, back in 2020, I made a scrapbook "book" that you put together on line as a digi scrapbook and have printed out.  That was a great year but first year of covid, Istanbul was just EMPTY.  quite odd.  I can recall being the only guest in a LOT of places.  Even the Hagia Sophia.  Now you can't get into the Hagia Sophia without a multiple hour wait.


4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a lovely card Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

Card molto essenziale e perfetta complimenti Taty

Gaye said...

Capturing life and memories! I need to get caught up on my scrapbooking too. Awesome card!

Marjeta said...

Even Covid was good for something. But I don't want it Back! You made a beautiful card Holley.