Monday, August 28, 2023

Happy Monday

 Happy Monday everyone!  We are now on week three of school.  Who can believe that? there's a long way to go at this point.  Contract for us is 209 days for TAs.  So, wow, long way to go.  I know you guys know how much I like to countdown, lol.  I think it will be a while before I start counting down.


Let's start the week off with some coffee and a cat!  How cute is this? I am using paper that I got in Turkiye and a cute theme sticker that I think is Recollections.  I added a stamp sentiment from Rubber Necker.


Check out my lace store featuring lots of precut lace, lace embellishments and great 1yard lace menagerie collections. LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute card Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

hello Holley fly the time you spend with your kids at school. the card is very pretty and well matched colors. Taty

Gaye said...

Very cute!

Fikreta said...

So lovely!