Wednesday, August 2, 2023

You and Me

Well one thing I am happy to see, that is the DH! WOO HOO, glad he is here and so happy to see him.  Now, the exciting thing to see when I got home was HUGE boxes of Turkish lace.  WOW.  All the goodies I sent home this summer are now ready to get opened up and added to the store...Hey, babe can you help me....babe?  where ya going?  y'all  he's running the other way.
My lace store is open!!  Check out all the new stuff I got while in Turkiye this summer....

 

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

glad you got all your lace Holley beautiful card

gr karin

Taty said...

Hi Holley
I'm glad the return journey went well and your lace parcels arrived home. Congratulations for the card. a hug Taty

Margreet said...

Glad you enjoyed your holiday and that the return journey went well. Great that the laces also arrived. Gorgeous card.
xxx Margreet

Gaye said...

It was like Christmas with all of those boxes! Cute card and story!