Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Black Cat

 Since I have started sharing halloween cards, let me share this one with a black card made from bling!  I also added some great Turkish Lace to the corners.  I think it is just the right accent to this card. I can't believe we are on the last week of Sept now and Oct is just a week away!  WOW

Check out my lace store.  I sell beautiful assortments of Turkish lace as well as wonderful embellishments.  I have great orange and black assortments and lovely embellishments in black, like flowers and leaves  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is lovely Holley

gr karin

Taty said...

Hi Holley, this card is very special, it catches the eye, congratulations.
see you soon Taty

Gaye said...

This is so great!

Fikreta said...

so cute!