Monday, September 25, 2023

Happy Monday

 Happy Monday everyone!  I wanted to share a Halloween theme card today because it is just around the corner!  This card comes from a wonderful kit 2-year-olds got from SEI.  I just love making Halloween theme!  I am working at my school with the 2 year olds and one thing I do every day is crafts with them.  it's SO cute.  I get to come up with projects every day.

Check out my lace store.  I sell beautiful assortments of Turkish lace as well as wonderful embellishments.  I have great orange and black assortments and lovely embellishments in black, like flowers and leaves  LacePlaceByHolley - Etsy


4 comments:

Taty said...

Happy Monday, a new work week begins.
your card is very nice, the theme 🎃 is rarely heard in Italy.
a hug Taty

KarinsArtScrap said...

it looks beautiful Holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

Its very nice!

Gaye said...

It's a very cute card! Crafts would be the best part of the day!