Friday, August 16, 2024

Happy Friday

 Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all have some fun plans this weekend.  I am actually going to meet up with my sister and my mother and we are going to take a class in Turkish lampwork.  Sounds like something I would do in Turkiye, huh?  well, actually, I have done it in Turkiye, but I couldn't bring it home as it was too breakable and too large once wrapped up in bubble wrap.


Check out my awesome lace store for wonderful packets of lace, in either 6" or 12" and beautiful embellishments:  https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

2 comments:

Taty said...

a very nice card, this weekend I should finish some DT projects for blogs but I'm stuck in bed due to an intestinal virus. I'm ko have creative fun with your mom and sister. a hug Taty

Gaye said...

Pink and butterflies are just beautiful! I get to go see my fifteen month old granddaughter do her swimming lesson. Also, the tiny tornado will spend an afternoon with Pop and Gigi. We leave for a fishing trip on Sunday.