Thursday, August 15, 2024

Home Sweet School

Happy Thursday, three more days of training until the kiddos come.  I am also doing lots of online training classes.  I must confess these are the same exact classes that I take every year, so at year 8, they are hmmm...burned into my memory.  Things like, Internet Security, Playground procedures, Campus Security, Bloodborne pathogens, Epilepsy,.....I know it's good that we do these trainings every year as a refresher, but it doesn't make it any easier or faster.


Check out my awesome lace store for wonderful packets of lace, in either 6" or 12" and beautiful embellishments:  https://laceplacebyholley.etsy.com

2 comments:

Gaye said...

I am a fan of chickens and roosters. Great card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute card Holley........gr karin