Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Love one another

Here's a lovely image from Ike's Art that is just perfect for this month's challenge at the Ike's World Challenge, K is for Kindness.  This stamp is "Kindness"  I colored it up using copic markers and added a sweet little sentiment "love one another."

I am also using some lace that I got in Turkieye though not lace I would consider Turkish Lace as it was bought in a scrapbooking type store and not a lace store.  Hope this card makes you feel warm and fuzzy today.  Cheers, Holley

8 comments:

Susan T. said...

Adorable kind, lovely sentiment. That should be our daily mantra.

Gaye said...

Very precious!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a sweet card! xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is so cute, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card. That image is so sweet.

Sall said...

AWww wow so cute. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

That is really beautiful Holley and I love the colour choices. :-) Thank you for using one of my images and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog