Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Zombie Sheep

Here's an adorable stamp that I know YOU NEED for Thanksgiving.  It's from artist Rachel Huddleston (Miss Rach Stamps) and her line of DST (Dead sea toons).  She has some fun images of all different zombie animals.  I love them.  This one is a cute sheep (click here).  She also have a new line of great insect theme stamps (not zombie theme, regular gorgeous images).  She's also uploading some wonderful Christmas theme images.  Check out her store here, her wonderful stamps are on sale for $1 each.  TOTALLY worth it.

Have a great Tuesday.  Wish I had a warm wool coat like the sheep in this image!  HA!

6 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Adorable! My smile for the day.

Kathy said...

haha, this is so darned cute! I love it

I'm sorry I've not been around and commenting lately but I'm trying to get back on track now :)
xx Kathy

deadseatoons said...

Awww, this turned out SO cute, Holley! Thank you so much for sharing. love, Rach

Linda Simpson said...

Such a cute thanksgiving card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Such an adorable image Holley! Shabneez x