Monday, November 18, 2019

Thank you card

Here's a sweet thank you card using a Unity Girl stamp. I just love these amazing images. It's one of the only companies that I continue to consistently buy red rubber stamps from.  You can't go wrong checking out their awesome creations.  Had a horrible thing happen this weekend I was biting something and had a tooth break (either the tooth chipped or the filling came out).  UGH...


Just what we all want before thanksgiving right?  A trip to the dentist and a big bill?  SIGH

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful love the lace Holley

gr karin

Susan T. said...

Cute card! I love the color, and your coloring is amazing. So sorry to hear about your tooth- ouch! Hopefully the dentist visit isn’t too painful - both literally and $$.

Kathy said...

Hope you're feeling better now

Love your card, those soft green shades are beautiful

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, loving the image and beautiful lace. I hope you feel better soon, there is nothing worse than tooth ache.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Virginia M. said...

I had a horrible dental experience too. Had to have a tooth pulled on my lower mouth. Not only did they pull it, but had to put a bone graft and some membrane tissue in the socket. Even after 3 weeks my mouth still hurts. Am I am on antibiotics too.
Virginia Montagna