Wednesday, November 27, 2019

You're a deer!

Sharing this adorable animal stamp today from Unity Stamps. I just love their images from artist Tierra Jackson.  She does the most adorable baby (and grown up) animal images.  I just bought a huge lot on Ebay, some of which I already own so they will like be used as prizes in my upcoming celebration (knock on wood), this year it's going to be  HUGE, as I am hitting 10 years!!!

WOO HOO!!!  So if you haven't already marked your calendar, Keep the month of February in mind because it will be prizes galore on Holley's Blog!!  WOO HOO!!

4 comments:

Gaye said...

Very sweet!

Linda Simpson said...

Simply beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rose Andrew said...

So cute and adorable .
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Hugs
Rose

Gwyneth said...

How cute is your little deer. Great card.
GG