Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I laid an egg THIS big....

Here's the cutest little duck from Whipper Snapper today. I just can't resist those adorable images from Whipper Snapper.  I got a whole bunch of their stamps recently in Easter theme.  I hope you are enjoying all the Easter cards I made this year.  I don't often have so much time to make holiday cards but this year I was able to create a ton of wonderfully bright easter creations.

Have a great week!  School started back yesterday, I mean the teachers and staff have been working for two weeks getting things ready, but the students themselves came into the mix this week, so we'll see how the new norm goes for all of us.

Cheers, Holley

12 comments:

Larisa said...

Beautiful card! I like the adorable image the papers and the colourful flowers.

lora said...

your card is stunning. I love the colors and that image is gorgeous.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning Easter card. That image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet and beautiful card Holley

Gr Karin

Gaye said...

Sweet little card! Very cute image.

Susan T. said...

Your Easter cards are great! Love the cute image and the orange them. The lace matches perfectly. Hope the roll-out of online learning is going smoothly.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Holley xoxo

Melodyscraps, mixed media goddess said...

This card is adorable! Such a cute image!

I wish you all the best with your new school format! I can't even imagine, and I'm not sure I could handle it.

Be safe my friend. I think of you often!

papersmiles said...

Holley, the colors are so vibrant and the lace is gorgeous. Yep, perfect image for Easter. The students here are out for the year because of the virus. Only online classes. Really miss seeing the kids and school buses...sigh. hugs, barbara

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful Easter card Holley, love the image and brilliant sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karthikha said...

That's so sweet 😊

Shabneez said...

I love your title - made me smile Holley. Hope schooling goes well! Shabneez x