Monday, April 27, 2020

On my mind...

Sharing this cute Unity theme card today. I just love all their cute animal images.  This penguin is too dear.  I had to have him (and all his pals).  I am missing all my pals, pals from school, pals from abroad, pals from the neighborhood, pals from Church....You are all on my mind!

I can't believe this is already the last week of April.  Not much school to go now.  Things in my state are reopening, despite the fact that we have not hit our highest level of the virus yet.  Everything is seeming a little unbelievable.

10 comments:

Gaye said...

Intelligent looking little guy!

lora said...

oh it is so sweet!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. Life is very strange. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

So sweet xoxo

Gwyneth said...

A great card Holley.
GG

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and loving the studious penguin.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Tina Z. said...

Super cute.

Linda Vigil said...

So cute! Love penguins! Love Unity!

Mel C said...

Cute card and image, I like animals with glasses on!