Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Self Isolation

Here's a cute card from Ike's Art today. I just adore her cat images. TOO cute. There's a great challenge (HERE) that you can enter all your cat cards in all month long.  Be sure and drop by over there as there is a freebie that I know you will want.  This month's image is SUPER CUTE.

Hope you have been staying home and safe this month.  There's no real end in site to this new form of life that we all have.  I can recall it going from, Hmmm, they are cancelling that event? to, everyone start wearing masks everywhere you go, you can't travel anywhere outside or in some cases inside the USA, and stay home! It's only been about 6 weeks.  Seems a lot longer huh?

12 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a lovely card. That kitty is so cute. It does seem a lot longer than six weeks. Stay safe and well. Hugs Jackie

Dana M said...

Ha, what a great sentiment for that cute image. Fabulous card!

Gaye said...

Very appropriate for these times!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

Susan T. said...

Cute card - perfect for these times!

Linda Simpson said...

I love the beautiful kitty on this wonderful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute card, Holley! Love the kitty in a bag!

Gwyneth said...

Love your cat in isolation card.
GG

Fikreta said...

so great card!

Linda Vigil said...

Oh super cute! :)

Mel C said...

Great sentiment with her image!

ike said...

A great card Holley. I think we've all been hiding in our boxes although it's not much different to my usual life !!
Thank you very much for using one of my images and for the 'shout out '. xoxo
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog