Wednesday, April 22, 2020

I'm not fat!


Here's a funny card using a great image from Ike's Art.  It says, "I'm not fat, I'm Fluffy"  Wish I could claim that, but I think my body would have to scream out, you're not fluffy, lol!  I thought it was pretty funny though.  This staying at home behind a computer is really NOT helping the diet.
I am used to walking to school, running around all day, walking home and passing out exhausted.  Now I am sitting all day, at best on the couch reading documents or behind a computer and snacking.  EEEEK.  This has got to stop, lol.  I need something to sew my mouth shut, HA!

There's a great cat theme challenge HERE with an adorable freebie from Ike's Art, you know you want to go over there and grab it!!

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

so cute!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is so cute. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Adorable! At this point, I am fat and fluffy!

Gwyneth said...

I'll have to try claiming that sentiment. LOL don't think anybody would believe me though. Great card.
GG

Susan T. said...

Cute card! I think we’re all in the same boat in the “fluffy “ department.

Linda Simpson said...

Brilliant card Holley, love the cat and sentiment.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dana M said...

Ha! I love that sentiment. Super cute card and I love the polka dots with that fun image.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a pretty card Holley
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute xoxo

ike said...

Oh, this is brilliant. Stop the snacking or I'm going to have to come over there and sort you out hahahaha !!
Thank you so much for using my image on this great card.
Glad you are doing OK.
Hugz
IKE xo

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog