Friday, June 12, 2020

3 Bears

Here's a brand new image from artist Sandra Caldwell today.  This cutie is called 3 Bears image #3193.  It will be available for sale in her Etsy store, Babycakes DND later today along with many other awesome images.  In addition to the cute image, I also added some wonderful Turkish lace to go with it.

Hope you are having a wonderful Friday.  have a great weekend.  I realized yesterday I said I was leaving in 3 days.  Well, that was my original plan!!  The airline however had different plans for me because they cancelled my flight (mine and everybody else!!)  sigh.  So now my office date for Turkiye is July 1st!  here I come.

9 comments:

Shabneez said...

Ah glad you got a July flight Holley - I was wondering. Great creation! Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

These bears are very cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a cute and lovely card Holley
Gr Karin

Kathy said...

Love these little bears!

Jean said...

So very cute!

Linda Simpson said...

This is so darn cute.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

so cute!