Monday, June 8, 2020

In my defense,

Here's a hilarious cat and sentiment from Tim Holtz. I have seen stamps by the same artist (I assume) from the Cat's Pajamas and Katzel Krafts. I just love this cat, He's hilarious!  TOO FUN, I have to have all of them.  The sentiment is "In my defense, I was left unsupervised."  The cat has that look that I think I would have if I got caught.  Hmmmm.

Have a wonderful day!!  This cute little doily on the card comes from Stampin' Up.  I thought it was a nice eye catcher to go with the other items.  Just 6 more days :)  WOO HOO

11 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I just love these cats too, Holley! Definitely on my wish list! Your card is adorable!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!
Love it!

Susan T. said...

Cute card - the sentiment is great. Perfect for cards about pets or children!

lora said...

Cute cute cat!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is lovely and cute Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Love the sentiment on this wonderful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karenladd said...

Oh Holley, I just love this card! The cat and sentiment have me laughing, and that pretty doily really does give a cute pop of color!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Too cute! xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh SO ADORABLE! CUte and PERFECT SENTIMENT! I had to show my parents, who are in their 80s, and feed a stray with that coloring! :)

ike said...

Hahahaha - how fabulous :-D Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog