Thursday, June 18, 2020

Life begins after coffee

Sharing this fun coffee theme card today.  I got these cute die cuts pre-made so I don't know which company sells the die.  The stamp comes from  Hampton arts and was a wood mount.  Too funny.  I added some wonderful Turkish Lace in the background.

I am not sure what I love so much about coffee stamps. I really don't drink a lot of coffee though I do love the smell of freshly brewed coffee and when in Turkiye I will drink a cup or two.  Hmmm.  Something about the stamps really appeal to me though.

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a fantastic card. I do love a cup of coffee. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Jean said...

Just perfect!

Gaye said...

Yes, indeed!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Holley. The sentiment is sooo true!

Linda Simpson said...

Love the sentiment on this card, it made me giggle.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mel C said...

Fun coffee card, I like coffee stamps too!