Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Remember When

Well, I made this card back in Feb, around my blog celebration time.  At the time I was thinking Remember when....I had surgery 10 years ago.  Nowadays, Remember when means something so very different.  Not just to me, but to everyone around the entire world.  It seems like so very long ago when things were "normal" and that things will never truly go back to what we will fondly remember as the "good ol days now."

So, Remember When?  have a time you want to remember? and event?

like, remember when you could just walk up and shake someone's hand?
or remember when you could pay with cash?
or ???? your turn

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Holley

I remember that I hug and kissed my godmother.

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a lovely card. So much has changed. I miss being able to hug people especially when they are hurting. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

Remember when people would smile and laugh. Remember when you saw people without masks. It is a lovely card.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty. I love the colors xoxo

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Your bird is beautiful! xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the lace. Remember when I could give my family and friends a hug.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karenladd said...

This is such a beautiful card Holley. Not only is the design gorgeous, but it's a reminder of how so many things have changed. I miss being able to see my grandkids and give them big hugs.

Jean said...

Such gorgeous colors!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card

Mel C said...

Lovely card and image!

Kathy said...

Great card and sentiment Holley, love your pretty little birdie.

I think it will be a very long time before things feel 'normal' again. I just hope that people will see that making the sacrifice now will bring about 'normal' happening sooner - but seeing the behaviour around the world, I doubt it - so this virus will just keep on going round, and around and mutating as it does.