Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to School time

I figure it's time for most of the kids to be heading back to school so I made them all a Back to School card featuring Tilda. I love this quote "The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
Hope all the kids have adjusted back to going to school again.
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamp (Magnolia Rubber Stamps); Brads (Making Memories); Flower (All My Memories); Ink (Versafine, Colorbox Chalk); Color(Derwent Inktense); Vellum (JoAnns);

10 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

Cute card, perfect school themed. I think I need this stamp!

Hugs,
Patricia

Nancy said...

What a cute card Holley. That is a great quote.
Great job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Barb Hardeman said...

Excellent sentiment for that darling Tilda. Great job...

Christine Riley said...

Super cute card, I love that Tilda and that sentiment is so cute :)
Hugs, Christine

Candy said...

Very sweet Card, Holley! I love the sentiment. I am surprised at myself for not knowing it!!
Hugs, Candy

Suzanne J Dean said...

So cute & how sweet for them to get--love the sentiment too!

hugz,
SUzanne

Nancy said...

What a sweet card, and I love the quote. So perfect for the image. Wonderful!

Patti Jo said...

Very nice card card! That is a great verse!

LINDA W. said...

Your card is so very cute,I love the verse
and your sweet Tilda
Linda W.

Unknown said...

Awww what great motivation for the kids to go back to school with!