Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!

Happy New Year's Everyone!! Sassafras from Faerie Song Art Stamps and I wish all of you the "Fairy" best for the upcoming year! I hope the new year brings you all your heart desires. I know this will be a big year for me. My WADA test has been rescheduled for Jan the 7th.

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Stamps (Sassafras-Faerie Song Art Stamps; Saying, Stars- Pink Cat Studios); Ink (Memento); Color (Copic Markers); Buttons(American Traditional); Punch (Fiskars); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue all)

4 comments:

Lee - grandmalee said...

How Adorable Holley! It's been amazing to watch the difference in your coloring since you started using the copics. I really should take the plunge especially when I see how amazing your coloring has become (even though it was good before!).

I wish you the best this new year & pray for a quick & safe recovery for all of your medical issues. Keep up your positive attitude! You are such an inspiration to so many people!

Happy Blessed New Year!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Thanks so much Lee!! Big hugs to you this year.

Holley

Barbara said...

Dear Holley,All of your cards are incredible.I couldn't possibly pick a favorite.I wish you a great 2010 and I also will be praying that everything will go well with your surgery and you will have a speedy recovery.
Barbara

Patter Cross said...

Super cute Holley! :)