Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Angel Card

Let us all Rejoice and be Glad! Another new week is here. Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the new year. May god and his angels watch over you this week.

A special shout out to Mary K. Today is her birthday! Hope you have a wonderful birthday Mary. Hugs, Holley

Project Materials: Cardstock (California Paper goods); Stamp (TAC); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Color (Copic Markers); Felt ribbon (Queen&Co); Saying (cut out); Buttons (Grandma's Button bag); Adhesives (Glue all, PopDots);

3 comments:

Ellis said...

What a neat angelcard you've made! =)

Hugs, Elenor

Micki said...

Oh Holley, I love this card. I had purchased a similiar set from TAC just haven't had the chance (err, time) to use it yet. Oh I definitely have to dig it out now, lol.

Great great card with an even great sentiment. hugs

Lee - grandmalee said...

Another awesome angel! You have so many that I don't have...I'm so jealous! I have some of the felt ribbon, but it never seems to fit w/my cards, but it's gorgeous on this one!
You're still in our prayers!