Thursday, January 7, 2010

I always hope!

My hopes are not always realized but I always hope. Hope is the theme of the day. We will be up and out of the house at 5:30 am to check into the hospital for testing. I have high hopes that the test will go well and we will move on to brain surgery.GOOD NEWS Update 4:50pm cst: Wada test went well. Praise God for that!! Should schedule the surgery soon. Thanks for everyone's support....

Oh, double bonus today, I just reached 25,000 hits to the blog! Sounds like I need to set up some blog candy!

Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill); Borders(Doodlebug); Stamp (Gorjuss Girl-Sugar Nellie); Ink (Memento); Flowers (Prima); Brads (Making Memories); Color(Copic Markers); Vellum quote (Colorbok--I think); Adhesives (Glue All, Popdots);

5 comments:

Eulanda said...

Aww she's so cute. I your day goes well and although I'm not super sure of what is going on, today I will have hope for you. :) Hugs!

Lee - grandmalee said...

You're still on our daily prayer list. I'm so amazed that you are still posting your daily cards through all of this. I'm sure it helps get your mind off of the pending surgery, but don't forget to do things for you, too!

Your card is adorable as usual & so fitting! Those Gorguss girls are just too cute!

Snoopy said...

Great card, Holley and great sentiment too! My hopes and prayers are with you for a successful test!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

debbie said...

good luck with your tests... love all of your cards...

Shelly said...

Darling card, Holley! I like that sentiment.

Praie God for your good test results!!!! I'll continue to pray for you as you have your surgery.