Monday, July 25, 2011

Gorjuss Girl and her cat

Well, it's monday and I should now be returning from Istanbul and arriving back home to Good 'Ol Texas USA. I am guessing a 20-30 degree temperature shock may be the first thing that will hit me not to mention a huge time change. I can't wait to tell all of you about the trip. For now the Gorjuss girl is just gonna swing with her cat and my husband if off to go get our kitty. I am sure she has missed us (and is probably a little mad at us too).Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Gorjuss Girl); Ink (Memento); Border Punch (Martha Stewart); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

THIS IS ADORABLE AND I LOVE THE SHADING ON HER HAIR IT LOOKS FAB XX

Holley said...

Thanks Lorraine!!