Sunday, July 17, 2011

Strawberry Girl

Here's an adorable Whiff of Joy stamp. Strawberries are definitely something you think of in Texas in the summertime. I grew up in San Antonio and one of the largest places for Strawberries that is famous is Poteet, TX. On the side of town that I grew up, Poteet was no more than 45 min away. They would have a huge strawberry festival every year. I wish I could say that I saw strawberries as big as the one on this card, but alas, either that fairy is just really tiny or she lives in a place where fruit grows for giants.Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Bazzill Swiss, Neenah); Rubber Stamp (Whiff of Joy); Ink (Memento); Die Cuts (Spellbinders Nestabilities); Fibers (JoAnns); Bling (Queen&Co); Adhesives (Pop dots, Ribbon Glue, Glue dots, Glue all); Color (Copic Markers);

3 comments:

Denise (AZ) said...

She is too cute

Lorraine said...

this is stunning xx

Lelishna said...

really cute girl and awesome card! ♥♥♥