Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hot Stuff!

Here's a great image from Kenny K. I love his wonderful line of stamps. I thought this cute saying from The Greeting Farm went perfect with this girl. As you know, vacation is over. I have returned from Istanbul back home to Texas. I got some wonderful ribbons and embroidery that you will soon be seeing in my works. I bought some fun things to use on a scrapbook, but didn't see any type of rubber stamps or real scrapbooking supplies other than childrens stickers. Had a wonderful time. Definitely worth the trip!
Project Materials: Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah, DCWV); Rubber Stamps (girl-KennyK; saying-Greeting Farm); Ink (Memento); Punch (Fiskars); Bling (Michaels); DieCut (Spellbinders Nestabilites); Adhesives (Popdots, Glue All); Color (Copic Markers);

2 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

She really is HOT Holley.. Love the way you have coloured her..:-)

mariska said...

What a beautiful card!
Love the colouring. And the sentiment is perfect with it.

Hugs mariska