Saturday, December 3, 2016

Cute gift bag

Here's a fun project I made using some Chalk Markers.  Sometime ago this company sent me a number of their products to test and give my review.  Here's another project that I did recently, by taking a "chalk"  black bag, adding die cuts and coloring the die cuts with the white marker and the blue chalk marker scarf. Then embellishing.

It turned out super cute! Check out some of the other Chalk Marker projects I did to get a better idea of other things you can do with their product, CLICK HERE.

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute tag Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Such a cute tag and love the snowman.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cebelica said...

Really cute bag.

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is very cool, Holley! I like your gift bag! P.S. I will email you soon about my digi choices - I am so behind!

Andree said...

A fabulous gift bag Holley. I love the snowy, starry sky and cute snowman xx

Laine said...

Such a cute tag Holley!
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

What a super looking tag. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Jean said...

So very cute!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning tag. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Love this Holley xx Jan