Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Dear Santa...

Here's a fun card using a stamp from Sweet Pea stamps. I was so sad when they closed up shop and so glad that I got many of their wonderful images when I did.  It was a pleasure working with them as long as I got to.  Here's a cute little girl stamp, but she really looks like she has some Sass to her so I added this cute note to Santa.  "Dear Santa, Please grant my Christmas wish. I'm not bad. Mom says I'm just behaviorally-challenged. XOXO"  HA!

Hope you have a great few days as the holiday approaches.  Many Blessings.

8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and loving the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, cut image and love the holiday panels. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sandra Caldwell said...

Cute card ...

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute.

Laine said...

Such a cutie Holley and I agree she has a touch of mischief in her eyes.
Laine
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Karenzkardz said...

A beautiful card Holley. Xx

Katie said...

Beautiful card