Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Here's a wonderful Birthday theme image today to celebrate MY Birthday!  Can you believe it?  It seems like it was just my birthday last year and here I am getting older again!  Today I am the special guest designer for Little Blue Button stamps and I am using an adorable Birthday theme stamp called Happy Birthday Jessica to celebrate.  I have some lovely flowers die cuts from Paper Smooches called Dainty Flower Wise Dies. 

I cute out the flowers in four different colors, black, red, yellow and green so I could paper piece them together on my card, then I assembled them together.  I used a cute birthday and butterfly die cut that I got from a magazine purchase.

Hope you like my Birthday Card today!  Be sure and check out all the fun stamps at the Little Blue Button!!

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet image and a beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card that is such a sweet image. I hope that you are enjoying your birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Glennis F said...

Have a very happy birthday Holley

Karenzkardz said...

Beautiful vibrant card with cute image xx

Andree said...

A really sweet card to celebrate your birthday Holley. A gorgeous image and pretty flowers. I hope you enjoyed your day xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Holley, super image and just the flowers. Hope you had a great birthday. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Hope you had a fabulous Birthday Holley. Such a sweet creation!
Laine
xx

Katie said...

sweet card