Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas with Little Blue Buttons

Here's a wonderful stamp from Little Blue Button today. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.  I am the guest designer for LBB this month and this wonderful stamp is called Eris Cup of hot chocolate.  She's one of my favorite characters in their store.  Drop by over there and check out their wonderful digi stamp images.

Have a wonderful holiday and a great end to 2016.  I pray that 2017 will be a happy year for us all.

Check out Little Blue Button stamps

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a lovely image Holley and I love the choice of colour. Great looking background with the torn paper. Hope you had a great Christmas Day. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is sweet and gorgeous Holley
Gr Karin

Rhonda Miller said...

So cute. I love the colors.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that is such a cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

Such a sweet card Holley.
Laine
xx

Rose Andrew said...

Awww....what a cute card. Beautiful..!
Hugs Rose