Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas

Here's an adorable image from Sandra Caldwell, I think she's just perfect for that Holly Jolly Christmas card that you want to be making now...she's called Old Lady Elf 51.  How cute is she?  Don't I wish she had baked me something for Thanksgiving!  What did you all have?  My husband always goes running on thanksgiving morning, so we don't gather with family.
I usually make a big pot of chicken and dumplings for us (and maybe a visitor or two).  I hope to also sneak in a desert or two.  Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Cheers, Holley

10 comments:

Marjeta said...

Fun card. Wis you a lot of yummy cakes and bunch of health in new year.

Marjeta

Unknown said...

She certainly looks as if she has had a busy time cooking all the cakes. Love the added embellishments and great backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Holley and wonderful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cuet and fab card Holley
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Another cute image Holley.
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is an adorable Christmas card that is a wonderful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Virginia M. said...

Holley,
Loved your card with the gingerbread men on it. Makes me want to bake some up. My hubby and I stayed home for Thanksgiving (no company). We had steak for dinner since I can't eat turkey as it gives me gout. We had a nice fire going in our fireplace and I worked on my Chistmas cards.
Virginia Montagna

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley and a sweet image. I love those cute embellishments xx

Kathy said...

Very cute Holley. You've made me feel hungry now though and its not even 11am

Jan said...

Fabulous xx Jan