Monday, March 20, 2017

Friends

Here's an adorable image from Lizzy Love. This girl is just TOO cute and you all know that I would want an image with a robot!!  That's my nerdy self loving it!  The image says "STOP hurting me with your cuteness."  How fun is that?!?  There is a brand new contest over on the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge blog and the theme is Friends.  Click HERE to join in.
Happy Monday everyone.  Have a great week.  I am hoping by NOW to hear from the school district!  It's only been TWO months since they told me they were going to hire me, lol.  Things go SLOW here.

13 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and beautiful card Holley
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the cute Robot.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Melody S. said...

Beautiful! Love the colors!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Laine said...

She is indeed so very cute Holly!
Laine
xx

Fikreta said...

this is so cute card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, love the image. I hope you get some news this week. Cathy x

Karenzkardz said...

Adorable xx

cebelica said...

I like the design of your card. Looks great! :) And fingers crossed you will hear from the school district soon! xx

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous Holley, I love the drop shadow on the die cut word. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

So Cute. Love this image and your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Oddball Stamps Challenge. AJ DT ODBS

Lizzy Love said...

I love what you did with this image! super cute! Thank you so much for playing along with the Oddball Stamps "Best Friends" Challenge!