Saturday, March 4, 2017

Love....

Here's a lovely image from Squigglefly, they are now closed, but I always loved Lynn Stansbery's images.  This one is no exception.  I think the sentiment is just perfect with it.  I used an embossing folder on the background and some wonderful flower 3d stickers on the front.

I am in the process of getting my packages in the mail now!  Whew, so much work.   I can't wait to see what everyone creates with their prizes, I would totally love to see your creations.  Send me a photo or a link to your blog so I can share it!

PLEASE check to see if your prizes were sent out and LMK if you didn't receive them.

The following Digi prizes were sent out:

DigistampCharacter 3 stamp sets-- Sandra, Nikki, Kajcyki

Shopping Girl stamp:Jan LTC, Karin, Linda S, Nikki, Cara Malmrose, Kaija

Decosse Dynamite Sentiment set: Donna Mundinger, Andree, Tracy W.

The Panda Digis were sent to: Shell B, Robin, Cebelica, Ike
The Skelly digis were sent to: Donna Mundinger, Cara Malmrose, Ike, Shelley

Links were sent to those who won Sherri Baldy stamps, send me back your requests  Linda, Jen Bradley, Ike, Bissecat, Tracey W, Sandy H, Fiki, Jan, Jean C, Kathy

Requests for KJ Arting Images to Linda, EmLouise, Donna, Jean C, SHell, Virginia (I have your choices), Sammi, Sandra

These prizes were mailed out on Saturday:  Saranya, Fiki, Jackie P, Christina T, Gail T, Kaja, Larissa, Sindu, Karin, Vinita, Juanita, Jean Ellis, Cara, Consuella


That leaves me just under 10 prizes to go!!  Those will wait until Monday so I can acquire some more postage.  Can you believe I ran out of postage? lol!!

24 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

indeed Holley gorgeous image and you have a mde a gorgeous card with it.

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card that is a wonderful image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kajcyika said...

yaay I see my name :D Thank you holley!
Amazing card. Love the colors :)

New Creations said...

So romantic image, gorgeous work! I can see my name too:)

Susan T. said...

Such romance in the card- great image,and your coloring brings it to life!

ike said...

Oh, that is a great image Holley :-) Thanks for my Winnings :-D xxxx

Sindhu said...

Lovely card...Thank you so much..
Waiting for the happy mail...

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love this image. Thank you so much for my gifts.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous card Holley, love the image and the added embellishment are gorgeous. Thank you for my gift. Hugs Jennifer xx

Kaija said...

Good wonder how gorgeous stamp and super lovely colors and coloring!
Holley Thank you for your e-mail, as well as
Shopping Girl stamp.

Cara said...

What a great image and you colored it up beautifully! I love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara

Melody S. said...

I love that image! The card is beautiful! You are an amazing and talented lady!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

DJ said...

Cute image. Love this card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I don't know how you're getting all of this done in such a short period, but as I've said before, you're amazing! Your card is adorable - gorgeous colouring! I have some Squigglefly images in my collection too and I still love them. I keep hoping they'll come back some day - they had a beautiful and varied selection of images.

Larisa said...

Very nice card!!! the image is gorgeous!

DonnaMundinger said...

this is such a romantic card! Love the image and your coloring is AMAZING! got your emails and will shoot you my choices in a few. Thanks so much! One email I replied to was sent back. Not quite sure what was up with that. xxD

papersmiles said...

What a great image and so romantic. Love all the embellishments, too, especially the flowers. Hugs, Barbara

Unknown said...

Fabulous card- the image is lovely and the embossed background is stunning. Cathy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a cute card! Thanks again for your generosity.
Hugs,
Em xoxo

cebelica said...

Very cute card. Great design! :)

barbara macaskill said...

Totally in love with this image!!!! Must get it because it is so perfect for my 27th anniversary on March 31st!
I feel as if I have fallen off the face of hte earth lately! Been sick and have missed reading your posts!! I did get a surprize in the mail yesterday from you! THANK YOU!! Lots of fun!! TFS!

barbara macaskill said...

Just reread and saw that this image is no longer available! UGH! Just my luck!!!

stamping sue said...

I got my prize....thank you thank you thank you. sorry so late in letting you know.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/