Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sassy Studio Designs

Here's a sexy image from Sassy Studio Designs.  I adore this artist wonderful women stamps.  I just had to add some fun handcuff charms to go with it.

I hope everyone is having a great week.  Here it is spring break, so it's much quieter than usual and the park and other places are filled with children and their parents.  I have recently gotten a Fitbit (ok a fitbit knockoff) and started walking again.  So yesterday my step count was 21300.  About 7.25 miles.  That's a bit slow for me, but I am just starting to get back to the swing of things so I need to take it slow.  I really had no idea how many steps I ever took before.

19 comments:

Marjeta said...

Fun card. Beautiful image.

Marjeta

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a stunning card that is a fabulous image. I love my Fitbit it has made me walk much more. Take care. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous image and fantastic card Holley

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Holley, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Wow Holley, super sassy image, love the die. The background is fabulous and nice touch with the handcuffs. Hugs Jennifer xx

Fikreta said...

this is so very nice!
hugs

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Holley.
Laine
xx

Mel C said...

Fun and sassy card, I didn't know they made handcuffs that small!

Melody S. said...

She looks like a real handful! Cute card! Love the Lacey die cuts!

papersmiles said...

Love the tiny handcuffs! My goodness, that's a lot of steps. I've been trying to get just 10,000 steps in a day and haven't been too successful at it. You are doing great. Barbara

Shabneez said...

That certainly is a sassy image Holley! Love your colouring. Shabneez x

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic card, I love the charm. Wow, over 21000 steps, I usually average 10,000 day day! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sassy card, Holley! Congrats with the step count, mine aren't worth counting right now, but I'll get back to it.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

What a fab image, love this card Holley x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley, a really sassy image. You really manage a huge number of steps, I'm nowhere near that total. Cathy x

Ayoti Mittra said...

Wonderful card Holley. What a fab image.hugs xx

Katie said...

Fabulous and fun card

Jan said...

I love this Holley xx Jan

Cara said...

What a fun image. I know a few cops that would love this one! LOL
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog