Sunday, March 5, 2017

Not my dolly

Here's a quick and cute card using a wonderful image from Lemon Shortbread. I love this artists images.  This stamp is called Gothic Lolita, Not My Dolly.  Isn't she awesome?  I am using some great Turkish Lace on the base of the card.

Hope you will have a great upcoming week!  I will get the rest of the packages mail and will let everyone know as they go into the mail.

I just sent out the Ike's Art image to the people who won that.  At this point if you won digi stamps, you should have received them OR been given an email to choose which stamps you wanted.

I have not gotten the stamps yet from KJ Arting as I am waiting for everyone to make their choices.

All the others have been sent, if you don't have your, please check your SPAM else, drop me a line and let me make sure I sent it to you, htondre@aol.com

27 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card Holley, I love the image and how you have coloured her. Super background paper and the little tag and back lace look fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Gorgeous card and image Holley.

I have the 2 digi's and the shop girl is already coloured.

Gr Karin

Jean said...

A fun card!

Susan T. said...

Cute card! Lace is the perfect touch.

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley your card is gorgeous I love the image you have used. Thank you for my two emails I got them yesterday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

DonnaMundinger said...

FAbulous color scheme and design, Holley! Love the image and that lace makes me swoon! Gorgeous!!! xxD

New Creations said...

Love this gothic image with your beautiful coloring and gorgeous lace!

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous card Holley. I love how the lace tones in with the chalkboard style sentiment. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

DonnaMundinger said...

P.S. just sent you my choices from KJArting. xxx

Melody S. said...

Oh lordy! Everything about this card is exciting! The lace! The banner! The image! The paper! It all works together perfectly!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and love the beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Larisa said...

This is gorgeous !!!

Glennis F said...

Lovely card Holley

Rhonda Miller said...

This is a wonderful card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute card, Holley! I love the lace! You have a lot of beautiful lace!

Laine said...

Such a sweet girl and lovely card construction detail Holley. Love the lace!
Laine
xx

Fikreta said...

so sweet card!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card- I love the pink and black colours. I received my digi today , thank you. Cathy x

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley and a great design. The image, paper and lace are all fabulous xx

Cara said...

Great card Holley and I love the banner piece ... great look. Thank you for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara

Kathy said...

Lovely card Holley

Karenzkardz said...

Soo cute xx

Kaija said...

Cute little girl and beautiful card!
Ike'``s Digital Art became my e-mail thank you for it.:)

Karenladd said...

The pink and black color combo is a great one, especially with that beautiful lace!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Another cutie! xoxox

cebelica said...

I like pink and black colour combination, but I don't use it often. I'm kind of "scared" of using black. *sigh* Your card is very beautiful.

Jan said...

She is awesome Holley as is your card. xx Jan