Thursday, March 2, 2017

Gorjuss Girl

Here's one of my favorite stamps of all time, I guess more correctly would be my favorite stamp characters of all time.  I am sure that is obvious because of my blog header.  I just LOVE Gorjuss Girls.  Oh, these stamps are just TOO cute.  How can you not love them?  Well, I do know some people don't like them, my husband says they (like Magnolia stamps) are totally creepy because they don't have a mouth.

I just love them though.  When I was in Turkiye this summer I was fortunate enough to find a store that had the Santoro line of merchandise.  For people in Europe, this may be common, but in the USA, we don't ever see this merchandise.  It's quite pricey, but I was able to chose to get a nice wallet for myself that was a Gorjuss Girl theme.

Want to see my living room? It's covered in envies and crafting stuff as i package everything to get ready for mailing....

Did you see the grand prize winner list:



I will say I have a least half of them wrapped up, now what they need is postage!!  so I am getting ready to start listing names of the packages going into the mail

ALSO--Give me a day or two and I will start emailing out the DIGI stamp prizes, it will take me a moment to get the emails together and start sending them out.

Did you see the grand prize winner list
1http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/woo-hoo-grand-prize-listing.html?m=1

24 comments:

Larisa said...

Nice card Holley!! I like the girly images..
Oh, what a great post-office in your home now!!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Holley- I like Gorjuss stamps too and we have a Santoro store not too far away. Look at all those packages, you have been very busy! Cathy x

KarinsArtScrap said...

I love them too Holley and it is a very beautiful card.
What a packages, thanksssssss
Gr Karin

cebelica said...

I like Santoro images too. Here we have several places where they are selling Santoro things. As you say, they are pricey, but I think we all need to spoil ourselves with something we really want every now and then. If there is something from Santoro you reeeeeeally want, let me know and I will see if I can get it here. :)

Your card is very beautiful! I like that you didn't use any embellishments, so the image gets all the attention.

And oh my ... Look at all those parcels. You are going to keep those workers at the post office pretty busy for a while.

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Holley. Oh dear you sure have a lots of packages to send out.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shelley said...

I agree with your husband, lol! Love the card tho'. Looks like quite the puzzle.

ionabunny said...

Hi Holley, yes the Gorjuss girls are gorgeous. Do you have many of them? I have a few but I love the simple lines and good size. Looks like you will be busy at the post office. Hugz

Melody S. said...

The card is beautiful! I tend to agree with hubby too. He BTW must be a prince! Thanks Mr. Barnhart for being so patient with the celebration madness every year! You love Holley most of all. Thank you for sharing her with us!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card I do love those images. It looks like you are very busy. Well done. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous gorjuss card.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your Gorjuss girl is adorable! Your colouring is always so beautiful! Sounds like you got a great deal in Turkiye! Wow, that's a lot of parcels! It's overwhelming to look at - you are awesome!

papersmiles said...

What a bright and sunny card. Love the image and those corners are so elegant. Holy smoley, what a lot of packages. I'm exhausted just looking at the stacks. Hugs, Barbara

Glennis F said...

I love these images too, although I only have one at the moment

Kajcyika said...

wow, just wow! Amazing card. Love the colors and everything about it!
Great leaving room haha :D

Cara said...

Those images are really cute. I love your card. The die cuts are awesome.

Look like you have been a busy gal! LOL

SHartl said...

I just love this sweet little card and the lack of a mouth doesn't bother me at all...it just makes her cuter. The colors are so adorable and I love all your die cut embellishments

Fikreta said...

oh this is so sweet card!
oh you have been very busy.
I would like to suport you next year with some prisez.
hugs

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, I love Gorjuss too. The colours you have used are lovely. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Karenladd said...

This card is so cute, and those Gorjuss girls couldn't be more adorable. You colored her so beautifully and embellished with the perfect die cuts! Wow, that is some pile of prizes and I want to thank you again for the wonderful February celebration.

Andree said...

A wonderful card Holley. The Gorjuss image is delightful and the textured card background looks fabulous xx

Shabneez said...

Super card Holley. You have been busy with all those parcels! Shabneez x

Nikki said...

Adorable card Holley and wow your busy with all those lucky winners parcels

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful card, Holley! Love your die cuts and adorable image. wow, you've got lots to do with all those prizes. xxD

Laine said...

Such a bautiful card Holley. One of my favorite ranges.
Laine