Friday, October 15, 2021

Big Hat Church Girl

Here's a wonderful brand new image from artist Sandra Caldwell of BabycakesDND on Etsy.  This cute girl, #3723 Big Hat Church Girl, will go on sale today only.  After that she will be in Sandra's store.  I hope you love her.  I used some gorgeous Turkish lace to go with her.

Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 


HEY--I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Check it out, I'd love your feedback.  Right now I am doing small amounts with pieces big enough for cards and smaller (like tag sized), but if you LMK what you want, I can make a pack just for you!!


4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Holley

gr karin

Fikreta said...

lovely card!

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

That church girl looks like she is going to early service, Lol. Very cute card!