Friday, October 29, 2021

Christmas Owl

Here's a wonderful image from Sandra Caldwell today.  This adorable little owl is just perfect for your upcoming Christmas theme projects. Don't you just love him?  He will be on sale today when Sandra adds him to the Babycakes DND shop on Etsy, 3743 Holiday Bird.  I am using some adorable Turkish lace to go with him

Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 

HEY--I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to Etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Check it out, I'd love your feedback.  Right now I am doing small amounts with pieces big enough for cards and smaller (like tag sized), but if you LMK what you want, I can make a pack just for you!!

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun, cure and beautiful Holley

Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

So adorable!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!