Sunday, October 17, 2021

Guest Designer Audrey

Here's a sweet card that I received a little while ago from Audrey R of Texas.  I just love the cute little bear, how she did the pearly wings and the cute heart die cuts.  Thanks so very much Audrey!

I'd love to see your creations too!  Email them to me htondre@aol.com

HEY--I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Check it out, I'd love your feedback.  Right now I am doing small amounts with pieces big enough for cards and smaller (like tag sized), but if you LMK what you want, I can make a pack just for you!!


5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card made by Audrey. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jean said...

So cute!

Gaye said...

Very sweet!

Susan T. said...

Great card!

Fikreta said...

lovely card!