Sunday, October 10, 2021

Guest Designer Barbara

Here's a wonderful card from Barbara using a stamp set that she won from me in February.  I just love it in purples!  Perfect for the old lady huh?  Thanks so very much Barbara!  If you have cards you created using your prizes, I'd love to see them, send them to me or send me photos!  htondre@aol.com



HEY--I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Check it out, I'd love your feedback.  Right now I am doing small amounts with pieces big enough for cards and smaller (like tag sized), but if you LMK what you want, I can make a pack just for you!!

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wat een cute and beautiful card she has made Holley
Gr Karin

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Susan T. said...

Pretty card! The purple is perfect!

Gaye said...

Too cute! I like all of the elements together.

Fikreta said...

so wonderful!