Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Looking Foxy

Here's the cutest image from Unity Stamps.  I just loved this cute fox.  I had to add some great Turkish lace to this card to make a CAS card today.   Did I ever tell  you guys we have a fox at our school?  I mean, we are not a school in the country, but a school in the middle of a million person metropolis.  WHAT?  every now and again the fox pops out during the day to she chagrin of the staff and the delight (or scare) of the kiddos.

Check me out on Instagram   https://www.instagram.com/holleybarnhart/ 


HEY--I'm so excited to announce that I added a store to etsy to sell Turkish Lace it's HERE:

LacePlaceByHolley

Check it out, I'd love your feedback.  Right now I am doing small amounts with pieces big enough for cards and smaller (like tag sized), but if you LMK what you want, I can make a pack just for you!!

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Holley this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gaye said...

A student looked out the classroom window and said "Look a bunny!" Then everybody looked. I saw a fox approaching and had to get everyone away from the window. I opened the back door and scared the fox before tragedy occurred. Otherwise, I might have had 24 crying first graders. Cute card!

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!