Sunday, August 5, 2012

Another wonderful Terra Bidlespacher card

The card below is also using a great Terra Bidlespacher stamp called Tilla.  This image comes from Plate #209.  Again be sure to check out the artist's coloring as I think my version looks very different.  I am using some festive paisley background paper here that shimmers and has glitter from Heidi Grace.  Then I added Heidi Grace fabric stickers and glitter paper.
Here's a good close up of this wonderful image:
Hope I have shown my love of Terra's wonderful stamps.  Drop by the store and check out her amazing stamps and the newest stamps that have recently been added. 

Have a wonderful day.  Cheers, Holley

5 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is gorgeous.

riliska said...

This image is cute! Great colouring!!!!!!!!!

Holly Young said...

Beautiful image and I love how you colored her. the flowers are the perfect embellishment and color!

Bhawana said...

gorgeous girl.. loved the combination...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Holley! Love the blues!