Monday, August 20, 2012

Squigglefly Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  I know you all know what Monday's are for...yep, it's for playing the Squigglefly challenge.  This monday is not the Holley Hobbyist week, but I am playing with Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals in their game, which is to create a card using a technique.  This week, my technique is a double, I created a card using a monotone theme-blue and I die cut out my card using a large sized die cutter from Lifestyles (formerly Quickkutz).
I am using a fairly new stamp that I haven't ever shown before from artist Mike Eustis that I recently bought from the store, it's a favorite because you guys all know I am an engineer.  TOO Cute, this stamp is called Robo Boots.  Must say, of all the engineering projects I have ever built, I wish I had made one like this!!

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzil Swiss, Bazzill, Neenah);  Image (Squigglefly);  Flower (Prima);  Button (Jesse James);  Ink (Colorbox Chalk); Pen (Sakura); Die Cuts (Lifestyles);  Twill(Doodlebug); Color (Copic Markers); Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All);

12 comments:

bumblebee creations said...

eeeek, this is so stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly this week!

Snoopy said...

Adorable card, Holley!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun

Anonymous said...

Aw, Holley, your card is so magnificent! I love everything about it!! Your colouring is great!
Hugz2u...
Sharon

Trish D said...

Great card Holley, now that would be great for a male card :)

Pat said...

I'm loving the monochromatic color scheme!

Rhoda's Studio said...

Great image :) Love the big clompy boots!
TFS

Rhoda

Lisa Minckler said...

Hahahahaha...this is AWESOME!!! Super coloring job. :)

Holly Young said...

Love the shape of your card Holley, and the white stitching is great!

Jenni said...

So cute, love the image and how appropriate fr an engineer :o) Thanks for playing along with this week's Squigglefly challenge.
Jenni x

Kathy Bradley said...

Holley,
What an adorable image and cute card!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is just adorable. Love the image.

Unknown said...

Made me smile how cute card robo card cute like how blue frame look.