Friday, August 10, 2012

Steampunk Sally

Here's an awesome image from Sweet Pea artist Teresa Sherman called Steampunk Sally(plate # 212).  Isn't she just amazing?  I knew I had to get this stamp as soon as I saw it!  What a great image with so much personality all on its own.
Project Materials:  Cardstock (Paper Temptress);  Rubber Stamp (Sweet Pea Stamps);  Ink (Memento);  Lace (Hobby Lobby); Flower (Prima);  Brad (K&Co);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue dots, Ribbon Glue, Glue All);  Color (Copic Markers); 

4 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

This is one of my favorite images! She's a hoot to color up and so feisty too. Love your card Holley. :)

Holly Young said...

super coloring of this cool image. I love the lace!

Tammy said...

Awesome image and fabulous coloring! Great card Holley!

the PaperTemptress said...

OMG she is AMAZING! You are such an enabler.....especially when it comes to Sweet Pea stamps since I LOVE LOVE LOVE SweeT Pea!!
Patricia
the PaperTemtpress