Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tickled Pink

I love this stamp from Tickled Pink.  Any dress with a couple skulls and some thigh high striped socks...how cute is that? What I don't know is, do I love these images because they dress like me, or have I just started to dress like them?  Hmmm, thoughts to ponder.  Now, you know you must have a good life when you have time to think about something THAT silly!
Seriously though, I don't spend much time thinking about such silly things, but I do get a pleasure out of making a cute little card like this and smiling.  I hope this card has made you smile today. Oh yeah, something important today--Happy Birthday Linda!! 

Project Materials:  Cardstock (AC, Bazzill, Neenah);  Stamp (Tickled Pink);  Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk);  Die Cut Frames (Lifestlyes); Die Cut Corners (Memory Box, Cheery Lynn);  Color (Copic Markers);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue All)

3 comments:

Linda W. said...

Ahhhhhh thank you Holley for the special birthday wishes! I hear you on how we are changing! I'd even wear that outfit!!! ;)

Tammy said...

Super cute Holley! Love the socks and parasol We should all use one!

Ellis said...

Love your card, I do love the image to and always a dress with skulls! =)
Hugs, Elenor