Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm Too Cute to Spook!

Check out this adorable Queen Kat stamp from Phantom Rose artist Coriander Shea Detwiller called Witch Maker.  A couple of weeks ago I posted a card using this cutie, but I colored the image up using purples and greens.  Now I am using pinks and orange to make it look a little more girly.  I call this one "Too Cute to Spook."

Have fun making all those great Halloween cards.  It's neat to see all the Halloween images appearing in all my favorite stores already.

Project Materials:  Cardstock (Bazzill, Neenah);  Stamp(Queen Kat); Ink (Memento, Colorbox Chalk); Die Cut (Spellbinders Nestabilities);  Buttons (Jesse James); Sticker (); Color (Copic Markers);  Adhesives (Pop dots, Glue Dots, Glue All);

2 comments:

Ellis said...

This is adorable, love the image and the layout! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Holly Young said...

Adorable. Love the little bats and ghosts!